Rabu, 30 April 2008


Tuesday, April 28, 2008 9:30 pm Ghofar ask for
permisission to use the OL report of group 1
except for the photos to make his report for
kanwil.

The following day, Wednesday, April
29, 2008
I wrote to luthfy "you got 2 cds from diklat 1 is about the diklat, one is from me. it contains various material in powerpoint, check it out and give me feed back. she wrote (1) I am checking the cd now, the same pictures in most files. then I wrote click the suplemen powerpoint.pps it will take you to Assalamualaikum click next you will have daftar isi then click the entries there are 70 items (2) what do you want to show us, it's just content list no material? I wrote (3) Sure I've already done it. just the items no explanation, no examples. I said I am about to make it better what are your suggestion be comprehensive. In case the link is protected just click read only. How are you? (4) I think it will be better if you make it completely. I am ok now typing diklat report 4 kanwil. I hope you are ok too. Amin. I wrote you can find the report in the CD 4 materi pelatihan/materi lain-lain/kajian analisis and the other file is laporan observasi lapangan kelompok 1.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I'm Sorry. It's just "njajal".