Kamis, 01 Mei 2008

Mr. Ghofar's terifying experience (reading)


Thursday, May 1, 2008 Ghofar told me a terrifying experience:



"Did you have such nice night flying? But I didn't. When I went home to Bali from Jakarta, I got very frightening experience. The plane was flying inconsistently because of bad weather; the plane was up and down as if the machine didn't work well.
Almost all of the passengers panicked, I could do nothing except pray, pray and pray, I recite ayat kursi and the other ayat in holy Qur'an that I could remember, could you imagine it was more than 30 minutes, we knew nothing what actually happened at that time. But I believe in God, Allah save us, after more than 30 minutes, the plane flew normally, God bless me.”

Comprehension Questions:

Where did the plane depart from?
What is Mr. Ghofar’s destination?
What made the plane flew inconsistently?
How did the passengers feel?
What did Mr. Ghofar do?
How long did the frightening experience last?
Did the plane land safely?

Write T if the statement is True and F if the statement is False.
Mr. Ghofar shared his exciting experience.
He travelled by bus from Jakarta to Bali.
The plane did not fly well because it ran out of gas.
The passengers felt scared.
The plane flew smoothly
Mr. Ghofar read newspaper to make him self calm.
The flight went normal after 1 hour.

Expansion
Have you travelled out of your hometown?
How did you go?
Who were with you?
How long was your trip?
Did you have nice experience along the way?

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I want to tell u about my tired experience of long journey to my hometown. We left from Pusdiklat at 1.30 pm, We rent "angkot". It brought us Luthfy,Saiful,Tri, Alies(me), harsoyo, Sholihin, Asyhar, Enidar to LebakBulus Bus station. After we arrived there, we help Luthfi,Enidar, Saiful and Tri bring the to Damri, local bus to bring them to the airport.Then I got the ticket to Yogya, While we waited the bus, someone stand beside Harsoyo and then he ask to him to shake his hand, But Harsoyo refused, because he knew that some want to trick him to make "gendam".
We (Bisri, Harsoyo and me) left Jakarta at 4.30 pm, and it long-long journey to reach our destination. We went home by NON AC BUS, make me uncomfortable. Make me hot-and hot everywhere because I am fat enough. But this my risk. Why we took NON AC BUS because Both of the was very unsual with AC. AC make them "masuk angin" ha..ha... Afte lomng journey Bisri get off in Petanahan Kebumen it about 3 am. So we recah Yogya at 4.30 am. I ride Ojek to my home and Harsoyo took TAXI to his home. Finally I met with my family. at 5.30 am. that my son and my daughter would leave to school. After my wife brought the to their school and back home , It quite condition we enjoy.......he. he he Sensor. e have "breakfast" ha- ha ha